Today is the day that I choose to not be angry, but to be understanding.Today is the day I choose to no longer feel pain over things that are lost. Today is the day that I go to bed and get up the next morning with a happy and thankful heart for all that I enjoy. I realize that no matter how much we want something things are the way they are. I also realize that I am so completly blessed to have two wonderful and halarious children who depend on me to show them how to love, forgive, and move forward even in the face of things that are hard. My Father in Heaven has blessed me so much with a job that I love SO much, a really inexpensive place to live, and most importantly the Gospel of Jesus Christ.Which is the gospel of happiness!!!! Can you really complain with ALL that to be thankful for???
Today I will be thankful for all that I DO have.
No comments:
Post a Comment