Ok so I pretty much know that noone reads this but thats ok because some day I will have it bound as a journal and I will be able to read it again and again and see how far I have come.
Today I feel like a bazillion dollars! I took my Max energy and spark today and waited a little too long to eat afterward and I have been WIRED all day. I feel like I am floating in the clouds and nothing in the world can stop me from meeting me goals. I REALLY want to be under 300. REAL BAD. Today I weight 308 which is exactly 20 pounds of weight loss. I want to be in the 200's so bad I can taste it and I am gonna do it in the next seven days, just you watch. And then I am going to just keep right on going!!
Today I got up and did the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. Then after work I did 2 miles on the treadmill and an hour long zumba class and 5 miles on a stationary bike. I mean HELLO BODY!! I AM SERIOUS!!!! prepare to be in shock! I STILL feel like I could workout. My energy is THROUGH THE ROOF! Honestly If everyone in the world could feel this way people would be A LOT happier. I am SO happy. Life is good and next week at this time I will be 9 pounds lighter!!! (but why not go for 10 pounds? that way I will be to my 30 pound mark) I can see the pounds dropping like crazy 30 then 40 then 50 then a 2 mile run with my sister in law in July, then a mini Triathalon in Aug and a fun run in Sept- that I will ACTUALLY RUN!!! Life is amazing!!!
1 comment:
Congrats to you Laura for all of your hard work and drive! Your story is very inspiring and real. I wish you much continued success in reaching your goals!
Carrie Ayers-Petee
Post a Comment