Sunday, April 29, 2012

Next eight weeks!!!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! I am in a competition with high stakes (from experience I do MUCH better when the stakes are higher) $100 buy in $1100 grand prize $750 second place and $350 third prize. But I need the first prize.
    This contest came at a time where I needed a push...I am starting my training for my sprint tri this summer in conjunction with this competition. Its eight weeks and I am going to see how much damage I can do in that amount of time. I have 12 weeks to the tri and then 4 weeks after that for my 5k where my sweet and supportive man is flying over to run with me. Big goals and I am SO excited to get out there and kick some fanny!! My goals are to workout six days a week, take my products consistantly, and get enough sleep, water and good clean food.Oh and of coarse beat everyone out of the $1100.00!!!!
   I have a huge number that I need to see at the end of eight weeks...its the all elusive number that I almost get to, but then I spiral back up and never see it. I want that number. Its going down.
   I will report next week on how well the first weigh in goes. My goal is to just be consistant, big numbers are not as important as consistantly meeting my daily goals.

No comments: