Well today we near the end of my Group in Redmond- "Put a Stop to the Muffin Top" We have one week left. Today I weighed in and have lost a total of 17 pounds. Three mope pounds next week and 20 will show up. Right now working out is totally out of the question, but for the first time in two weeks my back actually has let up a bit in the pain department. I am thankful for that. It is draining to live with pain all the time. I am doing what I can with food now, and for now that is all I have control over so I am going to work hard and just get that last three pounds OFF! We will be starting a new competition at the end of this one. (and I am in another one that just started.) I am planning on losing another 25 pounds in the next three months, then 25 more in the next three months. The first set will take me to 275, which I have not seen in years and the second set of 25 will take me to 250 which is what I weighed as a high school Sr. and have not seen THAT number in about 7 years. When I get to 24o that will be the least I have weighed since 1991...that is a LOOOONG time ago. I am excited for that because at that mark my hips stop hurting and my stomach stops dragging my back down. I can just taste it- and it tastes good. Planning on going to see my parents for Christmas in December and it would be nice to look a little slimmer then. When you are heavy it takes a lot more than 30 pounds to see a noticeable difference...sadly. But I will get there- I AM DETERMINED! I will NOT fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment