Today is a good day. I took a walk in the sunshine and listened to the birds sing and thought about hopw amazing life is. Although I cannot physically do EVERYTHING that I want to do right now, I can walk, I can zumba, I can swim and I can enjoy so many things. Today I am thankful that I CAN do SO MANY things!
I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 8 pounds since thursday.(in my gym clothes so it probably closer to a 6 pound loss with the clothes I wore last week. but thats still pretty dang good!) I feel amazing. Not because the weight loss but because I feel like I have broken through some walls that have been there for a long time. I am finally letting go and committing myself to taking care of my body.That feels GREAT!
I am excited that I am creating a healthy lifestyle and making changes that I can keep up.
Its so great to be in two competitions it totally motivates me because it gives me a goal and even if I dont take it all at the end I will be so much further in my goals to be fit and feel good.
I am on day 5 of my cleanse. This time its going a lot easier I think because I have built up to good food habits and its easy now. I have five days left on it. I am eating about 1500- 1800 calories each day, eating no sugar, no white flour and no fatty foods or dairy. I am working out 6 days a week for at least 20 minutes. Usually closer to an hour and on Wed I workout about two hours. I am trying to establish habits that will last forever, this I can do forever.
I feel so energetic and I feel so motivated and CLEAN, thats what I love about eating clean, you feel GOOD, no slugish feeling. Its good stuff!!
Have a happy day!! I know I will!!
No comments:
Post a Comment