Friday, April 15, 2011
After a while of not writting I am bcak at it again! I am now on the results phase of my products and feeling a LOT of energy. We went on a vactaion and I did really well the first part of the week then we went to seattle for our anniversary and ate way too much crab and dessert! I gained a bit of weight but this past week I have been able to get all but one pound off. I was talking to a friend yesterday and I realized that the weight is not a big deal. I know how my clothes are fitting and how wonderful I am feeling and although I would love to say I lost 25 pounds this month my goal was actually to drop a pant size and I am almost there. The only think stopping me is my hips. Thoes dang hips! But I am close. The blouse I wore yesterday was like a tent on me and that made me very happy!! So I am content that I am moving in the right direction! I started the 30 day shred by Jillian MIcheals and its is HARD. I have done the first workout for almost a week now and i am moving on to phase two (phase three is the last phase but I did that with Kim and that scares me!! I will get there! Overall the important thing is that I feel amazing! THIS IS the year for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment