Wednesday, September 21, 2011
ONE MORE POUND and I am 1/4 of the way to my goal!!
Just wanted to chcek in. Been back to working out for a few days and I feel sooooo good. I do have to watch myself I tend to over do things when I get excited. Especially when it comes to working out- which would be ok if my back was not problematic and I didnt weigh what I do. I am nearing my 40 pound mark- I WILL be there tomorrow. I am ONE pound away! I REALLY am shooting to be able to run after the next 40 pounds so that is one of the main reasons I feel so driven. I dont know what thin feels like, I have never felt that in my life. I have been heavy since middle school. I just want that so bad. While I am working on myself physically I am also working on myself spiritually and mentally- which I think is all connected really. I am so excited to start on the next 40 pounds and I KNOW that I have what it takes to do it!! Then I will set another 40 pound goal and then one more- and THEN I am done! I am almost a fourth of the way to my goal and thats a HUGE chunk I think. I will be there by next summer. I just know it! I am ready to claim ALL that I can in life and do all the things I have always wanted to do. In fact I think I will go skiing this winter- why not? And next summer I am going to kick up that Mini tri and beat my number from this year but at LEAST 30 minutes. Probably more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment